Fashionably late or not, I like them. Being rather anti-Winter I've never been a huge fan of big warm coats so a jacket like these suits me down to the ground.
Not only are they fairly lightweight they're pretty darn versatile too. Quickly thrown on over outfits they are so easy to wear and are great for unpredictable British weather.
I feel like they update this season's wardrobe instantly. Easily worn with jeans, denim shorts, leggings, dresses -it all works and there are so many to choose from you can opt for more formal option or just keep it casual.
They look super cute worn over the shoulders - effortless chic!
The tricky bit is choosing which one to go for first. Here's a little pick of some that have caught my eye on the hight street.
1. The is cute pink bomber from Boohoo is only £15, loving the Pink Lady vibe! it's available in a few other colours too.
2. I love the colour and this Missguided bomber is reversible so there's the option of a black version too.
3. Adding a little detail with some embroidery, I love the colour of this silky bomber, also from Misguided.
4. Boohoo added a bit of quilting to the sleeves on this khaki number.
5. Keping things very simple, this Black Sports Rib bomber is by Nobody's Child at Toyshop. This would be a staple piece in your wardrobe for years!
6. Glamorous have spruced up a black bomber with some pretty floral embroidery.
7. At £55 Topshop blue colour block bomber is the most expensive of the bunch but the style will work with pretty much everything. There's a great 90's feel to it too.
8. I love this nude satin bomber from Topshop, a great colour for moving from Summer to Autumn. I will cling on to Summer for dear life!
9. New Look have a great selection of bomber jackets at excellent prices (so you can afford to pick up a couple!) One of my favourites is this navy blue sateen bomber.
10. Another little reversible number! The shell pink and white bomber from New Look gives you the option to have a plain white front panel or mix it up with a touch of mesh - I'm just glad this gives me the option to turn it inside out when I inevitably still ketchup down my front! Genius!
Do you like the bomber trend?
What are your favourites?