I've been following Little Mistress on Twitter for a while and I own a couple of great dresses from them. Its only since browsing other websites that I've seen a lot more of them and I'm now aware that they are stoked in a range of stores like ASOS and Dorothy Perkins.
I've put together a little wish list of some great pieces for Spring. This is in no way sponsored at all, I just wanted to share some great bits with you that I really love.
1. I love a navy dress, it's so sophisticated without opting for black. I really like the lace detailing on this one and the drape at the top is beautiful. I think this is a perfect Spring wedding guest dress.
2. This Tunic dress is perfect for this time of year when it's not quite warm enough to have the arms and legs out, the sheer sleeves are great for people who aren't keen on having their arms on show. It's in the sale at the moment too!
3. It wouldn't be a wish list of mine without a heel of some sort. I love these court shoes, the colour goes great with jeans so can easily spice up a plain outfit.
4. I am seriously in love with this belted Maxi Dress, the best, the detail around the bust, the print - it's all gorgeous and I just want to find a reason to wear it!
5. This multi coloured print dress is a complete bargain and the dark panelling on the sides make it really flattering. The length makes it really versatile to wear in the day or at night.
6. I can't find the link to this actual dress but there's loads that have the fit and flare style and they are all so pretty. I love how flatting this shape is.
7. Lastly, this jumpsuit is a really interesting look without being too much. If this was trousers and a top it wouldn't be that great but somehow the jumpsuit makes it look more dressed up and interesting. Add a bright lip and matching clutch and the look is complete.
Have you bought anything from Little Mistress before?