I'm not a huge fan of winter, I really don't like the cold and I'm already counting down to Summer. But there are some lovely bits and pieces in the shops to keep me warmer so I put together a Winter wish list to get me through the next few months before I'm looking at floaty skirts and crop tops again!
1. Every year I seem to get another Scarf from Accessorise. It's more of a pashmina or a 'stole' which is a new word for me! I prefer them as they aren't too stuffy and are good to throw over yourself if you're in a cold cinema or something! I love the champagne colour of this one.
2. I really want a floppy hat! I try them on in every shop and I love them. I know I would rarely find a reason to wear it but they look great.
3. As I don't like loads of bulky layers I make sure the clothes that Im wearing warm me up enough. I've found that a pair of Falke Cashmere socks make all the difference. They warm up my feet which seems to make the rest of my body heat up too.
4. I live in fitted tops in the winter and this black high neck top would get a lot of wear. It's a great price too, I might have to buy it in a few colours!
6. I've been looking everywhere for a Fluffy Gillet and this one might just be it. Again, it is perfect for me as I don't like lots of bulky layers and I can just put this over a long sleeved top for a bit of extra warmth.
7. I'm not a fan of coats so I generally wear a jumper with a light jacket. This leather look jacket is perfect and will work for the rest of the year too.
8. Pushing the buggy around means my hands get pretty cold so I really need to invest in some nice gloves. These ones can be used with touch screens too which saves taking them off to answer the phone.
10. I bought myself some CJG boots in the sale but I really like these ankle boots too, the fur trim looks great for Winter! I'm SO tempted to order these ones too!
Which should I buy first?
What's on your winter wish list?