Now that I to most of my Christmas shopping done in the Black Friday sales I can start to think about what I want for myself.
While I browsed the Next website I found a good few bits I'd like to find under the tree, and a couple of bits I might have to treat myself to before the 25th! So here's my Next Christmas Wish list, or my 'Nextmas Wishlist!'
1. I am terrible with winter clothes, I like them but I never wear them. I have 100's of coats that just go to waste as I think coats generally cover up a good outfit! Though this burgundy coat is really cute, it's almost an outfit in itself, dressed with some knee high boots -love it! I'm loving burgundy lately it's such great Wintery colour.
2. Scarfs are my ideal winter accessory. It's really the only addition to my wardrobe each year, I feel like I can get away with wearing long sleeve tops and skirts if I just throw on a scarf and some thick tights! This scarf is a lovely check pattern and the pink and grey is a nice change from the red tartan we see a lot at this time of year.
3. This isn't typically winter wear (like I said -rubbish!) but how pretty is this
floral dress?! I might have to save it til Spring but I could possibly get away with it for an evening out to dinner.
4. I've been looking for a strapless Jumpsuit for a while and this one is exactly what I was looking for. So simple and easy to dress up with the right shoes and accessories.
6. I really need a decent cross body bag that I can wear on a night out. I am seriously in love with this one! The pony effect is lovely and it's just the right size to carry everything I need. I'm seriously lusting after this one!
7. These mugs would make a great Christmas eve present. I imagine opening them with Sam and going to make some nice warm drinks and have a lovely chilled evening before the madness of Chritmas day!
8. I don't think I need yet another checked skirt but I couldn't not add this to my wish list. I love the colours used. It's actually different from the ones I already own so maybe I do need one after all?!
These wish lists are dangerous! I want it all!
What's on your Christmas Wish List?