It's under a month til my birthday. I know as I get older I shouldn't care about it but I think when you start giving up on birthdays is when you start to feel old.
Celebrate getting older, it's privilege denied to many.
A lot of things I would like for my birthday are things I have run out of or need a replacement of. I think this is a sign of getting more sensible with age.... kind of
I've started to fee like I need to justify anything I get for myself. I feel a bit guilty having any of our families money spent on me to be honest but I know I need a treat every now and then -especially on my birthday!
1. My nails are getting a bit brittle -I blame the weather (I blame everything on the weather) but I've heard that OPI Nail Envy is excellent for this.
2. I usually prefer men's Pj's, they always have pockets and for some reason girls ones don't. But then I am limited to pretty designs. It's a pickle. I do really these PJ's from H&M, I basically want something cheap and cheerful. I tried some from Primark and they broke within a fortnight and I don't think they're much cheaper than other places on the high street now.
3. I've meant to repurchase Erase Paste for a long while. I love Benefit's Bo-Ing but I think Erase paste is better for under the eyes and that's what I'm needing help with at the moment. A little really goes a long way with this one.
4. How cute is the Snow Fairy Sparkle massage bar? I'm a massive fan of the snow fairy range (so a bottle of that wouldn't go a miss either!) I bought one of these for my friends birthday and when I was being shown it in the shop I knew I'd need one for myself too.
5. It wouldn't be my birthday if I didn't ask for a MAC lipstick. I'm thinking it's about time I owned Creme Cup. I'm not 100% it will suit me so I will need to make a trip to the counter. I'm sure when I'm there I'll be checking out the Rocky Horror range too.
6. I really love the design of this Disney mug. Sleeping beauty is one of my favourites and I love how she looks in the picture. I have serious hair envy!
7. I keep getting carpet burn on my elbows so I think it's about time I invested in a decent Yoga mat
8. Benefit have some great little sets out for Christmas. I love the Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box o'Blushes. I lost my Rockateur after a couple of weeks of having it and I was so gutted as I loved it. I've also run out of my Sugarbomb and have always wanted to try Dandelion so this is just made for me really!
9. I'm in the process of getting all of my Disney DVDs on Blu Ray and Pinocchio is one I need to get. I've seen some great ones with great artwork cases too so that makes them a little more special.
10. I've been loving the Origins Ginzing moisturiser and it's getting low. I really want to try the eye cream too.
Do any of you have any birthdays coming up? What are you hoping for?
Is there anywhere else you know of that does great PJs?