It usually takes me ages to do a tag when I am tagged in them so I thought I'd try and be organised with this one. Kirsty from Kizzy Hearts tagged me in this tag that was created by Hayley from Tea Party Beauty -Have a little look at my answers!
You must include Hayley and the person who tagged you in the post (and the rules)
Once you've answered all the questions you need to tag 5 people.
Also if you tweet Hayley (@teapartybeauty) the link to your post, she will RT.
If you're tagged and don't do the post you will have bad luck for 68.5 years. FACT.
1. You've made it BIG and bagged some VIP Fashion Week tickets. You lucky devil you. But in your rush to get there and get yourself noticed you forgot your VIP Passes. The guy on the door says he will cut you a deal, you can go in only if you sacrifice either your Front Row seat, backstage privileges or goody bag. What's it gonna be?
It has to be the front row seats –the pressure of being dressed perfectly in the front row would be too much! Going backstage would be a great experience and the goody bag is the best bit!
2. You're making a new Subscription box, what 4 items and which dreaded perfume sample would you include in it?
I'd put in a nail polish remover, everyone needs one of those. Some false lashes - only subtle day time ones though, nothing too OTT so it would suit everyone. A coral lipstick and those little balls of bubble bath you used to be able to get in Body Shop! The perfume sample would have to be something from a Z lister. Do the Made in Chelsea stars have a scent out (if so I want it!)
3. What's your biggest blogging bug bear? The one thing guaranteed to make your blood boil and have you screaming/eye rolling at your laptop?
Bloggers making up rules, it’s your blog. Do what you like!
4. No more joining in Twitter chats only slightly relevant to your blog. You can only join in one blogger chat a week for the rest of your blogging days, which one's it gonna be and why?
Without a doubt the #bbloggers chat. I love talking about anything beauty related and everyone is so lovely.
5. 'Fess up, do you actually own any MAC? If so what don't you like about the product?
I own quite a bit of MAC and I love it. I suppose the price is annoying, everything is nicer when it’s cheaper!
6. The blogging Gods ban arm swatching, which body part will you swatch on now?
Who are these Gods and why are they making my life difficult?! I never did care for religion... Right well I’m assuming hands are a no-go too? That’s too obvious. I guess it needs to be somewhere you can see without a mirror so… chest? Wouldn’t that just be a sight to see? People swatching their cleavage in Boots!
7. You can no longer have Yankee Candles and Perfume Bottles in the background of your shots, what other inanimate object will you choose?
Sweets! ….I actually like this idea. I’m going to try it.
8. Your blogs Instagram - is it for cats or meal shots?
Out of the two is has to be meals. I’m not a fan of instagrams full of cats or dogs. I try to make sure mine is quite limited on the baby front too, I know that can get pretty annoying. Mine is mostly of my shoes and nails!