This week's Winter Project post is on Christmas Gift ideas. I've really loved looking for gifts this year and I can't wait to give the presents to my friends. They've been so good to me this year I just can't wait to see their faces when they open what I've got them!
It was really hard to write this post without giving away too many presents that I've bought! So I've tried to keep it to the things I almost bought them or thought I'd like for myself.
1. I almost bought this for a girl who's love for nail polish is as big as mine but I thought better of it as I thought she probably has these colours already. But the Essie Winter collection 2013 mini cube is such a lovely little gift. This seasons colours are all amazing so the person receiving the gift is bound to love them. A good place to look for little nail polish sets is TK MAXX, if you are in the mood for a little digging around you can often find great brands like Nails inc, Essie and OPI in there.
2. I planned to buy my boyfriend some new chelsea boots but he was one step ahead of me and treated himself to some the other week. He's getting the shoe bug from me and is slowly catching up! I know I can't go wrong with a pair of new shoes and I really like these boots from Kurt Geiger, they're practical and bound to put a smile on his face.
3. I bought myself this Liz Earle Set and it's great for anyone who's into their skincare. The set is exclusive to John Lewis and you get a hot cloth cleanser, Instant boost tonic and eye soothing lotion for just under £20.
4. For anyone who gets the train or bus to work needs some gloves in this weather and these touch screen gloves mean they can use their phone without getting their hands cold. An excellent little stocking filler.
5. For make up lovers you can't go wrong with Benefit. They have some amazing kits for Christmas. I really like Gimme Some Lovin which has Hoola, They're Real, Highbeam, and POREfessional in a limited edition tin.
Boots are doing the Best of Benefit set which contains all their best sellers for only £24.50 with almost £50 worth of products in it. I had to resist purchasing this for myself!
6.I love the smell of gingerbread and the Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Shower, Scrub and Moisture Collection is perfect for a Christmas present. It comes in a in a cute Gingerbreadman tin full of lovely bath bits. The body butter s a favourite of mine and I love wearing it during the Christmas season.
7. I had to add a mens fragrance to the list and so many guys I know love Diesel Only the Brave. There's also a tattoo version so if your man is into tattoos it would be a perfect present.
8. These nails by Nail Rock have such a great festive pattern on them, they are so easy to apply too so you can go all out without doing anything too fiddly!
There's always those people who have everything. The ones that are the last ones on your list as you just don't know what to get them. I always opt for a voucher for a restaurant, coffee shop or their local cinema. These kind of things always get used and it gives them an excuse to treat themselves to night out or a nice lunch.
I hope this list gives you a bit of inspiration and helps you with some Christmas shopping!
Week 1- Winter Nails Week 2- Winter Accessories Week 3- Winter Scent