It's been a while since I did one of these. Takes me back to the Myspace days!
1.Do you have any pets?
No. When we move to a bigger place I plan on getting a dog though. I had an Alsatian when I was younger so I'd love another one. It would be mean to have a dog that size in a place without a large garden so I will have to wait a few years.
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
A cup of tea, Disney Calendar and Notebook.
3. What's the weather like right now?
Bright sunshine! Not a cloud in the sky. Summer isn't ready to leave us quite yet!
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Yes. I haven't crashed yet, fingers crossed I never will!
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
6. When was the last time you showered?
Yesterday. I'm waiting for Mason to have his morning nap before I shower. I need to start Bridesmaid prep for Saturday so I've got a big thorough exfoliation session to go through!
7. What was the last movie you saw?
Pitch Perfect. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Fat Amy completely makes the film! But I do now know how to do the cup song thing she does. It's my party trick!
8. What does your last text message say?
It's from my Mum asking me to pick up a Revlon Foundation for her when I'm in town.
9. What's your ringtone?
...Copa Cabana by Barry Manilow (I'm such a loser!)
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes several. Mexico was my favourite, I can't wait to go back. I don't understand how anyone could stay in the same country and never see anymore of the world.
11. Do you like sushi?
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
When I take strong painkillers for knee pain that knocks me out pretty quick. I've never tried sleeping tablets, I think I'm just too scared in case they work too well and I miss a day!
14. How many siblings do you have?
2 younger brothers and an older sister. We've always got on really well which is strange for most people. It makes it hard for me to understand families that don't like each other.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop. I've never got on with a laptop, I always end up with 'the claw' from using the mouse pad!
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
18. Do you colour your hair?
Yes, I have blonde highlights that I'm gradually making darker with each visit.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Going for a walk in the sun with my little boy, and picking up that make-up for my Mum!
20. When was the last time you cried?
It must have been a long time ago cos I can't really remember. Probably when having one of those down moments a few weeks back where everything felt like it was going wrong.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
I'm pretty boring. Chicken and Sweetcorn does me fine! Though I loved the Spanish Sizzler that Dominos used to do!
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers! Halloumi with peppers if I get the choice!
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes. I don't think anyone should get to my age and not have had one!
24. What is your eye colour?
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes. I used to live in a pub so I'm pretty clued up on this stuff. Pepsi is sweeter and tastes more syrupy.
Well that was fun. If you've done this too leave your link! I love being nosey!