I've had a bit of a blogging mind block lately. There's been a lot on my mind and I haven't really been myself. So I thought to ease myself back into the blogging world I'd share a few bits I've been using lately that I'm loving...
1. I know I’m not the first to rave about the L'oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar solution. It removes make up brilliantly and my skin fees so fresh afterwards. It's not sticky or greasy; it just feels like water so it's really gentle on the skin. It removed all traces of mascara without me rubbing my eyes at all. I soaked some cotton wool, held it down for a couple of seconds and It just attracted the make up and took it straight off. It's on offer at boots at the mo so I really recommend giving it a try.
2. I was recommended Kerastase Bain Volumactive and Kerastase Ciment Anti-Usure in the hairdressers and was quickly talked into buying some. Though much to the hairdressers annoyance I didn’t purchase there, like a true blogger I went home and read some reviews before buying it (at a cheaper price) on Feel Unique! It's made my hair much stronger and it feels thicker after using it for a week. A little goes a long way too, My hair is past my shoulders and I only need about the size of a 10p to do the job.
3. I picked up the Barry M Nail Art Pen when getting a couple of bottles of nail paint for my nieces birthday (one for you, one for me...) I’ve never really bothered with a nail pen before. I've always got by using the end of a Kirby Grip. But this is SO much easier. It doesn't run out all over the place like I suspected, it dispenses just the right amount on the nail. I love how easy it is to use.
4. I've been looking for a new deep conditioning treatment for a while now and I came across L'Oreal Professionnel Intense Repair Masque. It's so creamy and really made my hair feel so soft. You feel the effects instantly; as I was rinsing it out I could feel the softness of my hair already. It smells lovely too.
5. This is a repurchase but with Boots doing 1/3 off it would be rude not to get another Hydraluron. I did a full post on it here. I love the stuff! It's honestly improved my skin and it really hydrates it.
6. I usually power in my brows but I thought I'd give the L'Oreal Superliner Brow Artist a try. I find it so much quicker and I love how it makes my eyebrows look. It has two ends, one to fill in the brows and one to set them in place. I think I have been converted back to my pencil days!
What Products have you been loving?