White is one of my favourite colours for summer. You just cant seem to get away with it in any other season. Even in Spring there's still the chance of a shower and that is never good when wearing white! (we've all been there!)
I was inspired by an email from Next to put together this little wish list for some white bits for summer -see what I did there...?!
1. We can never trust the British summer so a little cover up is a must. I love this
Hoody which is perfect to throw on after a day at the beach on a chilly Summer evening.
2. These Sunglasses are a bargain at £12.50. I have a similar Versace pair with the white detail but these are a great cheap alternative. I always like to have a cheap pair that I won't have to worry about loosing or breaking!
3. white skinny jeans are another must for summer. Perfect for a BBQ and paired with pastels! £22 is a complete steal too!
4. I love a watch with a bit of bling. This would catch the light and really set off a golden glow. Tanned arms with a white watch looks great!
5. I've wanted a white denim jacket for a while and have never got round to purchasing one. At £32 I think this might have to be my next investment. They are timeless after all!
6. I love these floral heels the cute flowers make them so girly and perfect for spring/summer.
7. One Summer must-have for me is a boobtube. I hate having strap marks so I live in them when the sun is out. I have so many colours but I need a new white one, this one is just £8.
8. A top that is flattering on everyone is a peplum top and in white it is gorgeous. It adds a little something extra for when you want to go for something a bit more special than a regular vest top. For £12 it's a great price too.
9.I love this shift dress and I was amazed when I saw it was only £26! Its so versatile, can be worn day or night, even with a jacket over for work. Definitely worth buying!
What's your Summer colour?