1. ahhh The Celine bag, I know I will never own this. I doubt I'll ever have a spare grand or so to spend on a bag, but it is beautiful and a girl can dream.
2. The colour of this tote from Accesorize is gorgeous, the style has been everywhere lately, it's a great size and there a few colours to chose from too.
3. Another from Accesorize, the colour block preppy bag which is so cute and it seems like the nautical trend comes back every year so it will always be fashionable.
4. This gorgeous pink Michael Kors bag is another for my 'girl can dream' list. Just look at the colour!
5. I love this tote from Gap, this mint green is one of my favourite colours and it will be perfect for spring picnics for just chucking everything in.
6. I've had this white bag from ASOS in my saved items for a few weeks now. But there's never been the right occasion to buy it. I think when the weather gets brighter I might find a reason to purchase it.
7. I've had my eye on the Zara City bag for a while, I personally think it is timeless and at under £50 it's a good investment. A perfect work bag... yes, I'm trying to justify it!
I have to get one of these soon as well as something off my Shoe Wishlist. I deserve a treat!